Jann Schultz is a seasoned professional with over 30 years of experience leading interdisciplinary teams and guiding strategic programs. For more than a decade Jann led the development and implementation of loyalty and retention strategies at two international charities. A successful fundraiser, she guided multi-channel programs that delivered significant gains in donor acquisition, cultivation, and upgrade initiatives. Passionate about the donor experience, Jann is laser-focused on quality and efficiency in donor service and fundraising operations. Most recently, Jann led the client services team responsible for overall service and support of donation processing for more than 200 nonprofit clients.
- Multiply Strategies – Nonprofit Consultant
- Merkle RMG – Vice President, Client Services
- Project Hope – Senior Director, Individual Giving and Communications
- Operation Smile – Associate Vice President, Donor Services
- World Travel Holdings – Manager, Learning and Development