Julie Wilson brings nearly 20 years of experience in direct response and operations to Multiply Strategies. Specializing in creating understanding and effective utilization of marketing data, she has served dozens of national and regional nonprofits to find growth opportunities and develop fundraising strategies that advance their missions. Julie has deep experience working with clients and their partner agencies on analytics, reporting, program turnaround and growth, custom database builds, and vendor procurement. Julie brings thought leadership, efficiency, and attention to detail to every project.
- Multiply Strategies – Nonprofit Consultant
- Museum of Fine Arts, St. Petersburg, FL – Director of Marketing and Communications
- Integral – Director of Strategic Planning
- Wunderman | KBM Group – Senior Data Strategist
- Strategic One (now Blackbaud) – Account Manager